January.....snow and more snow!

Here we are in the middle of January.  It's not my favorite month for many reasons.  The main reason is that my real job puts me smack in the middle W2 season.  In my dream job world I'd be traveling and blogging and living the life!  But in reality, I'm here printing W2s and preparing payroll tax returns for my clients.  Don't get me wrong...it keeps me on my toes!  But it's one crazy-hectic time of year, right on the heels of December and all of the hustle and bustle that the holidays leave behind!  

And then of course, we have the weather.  This year has been a bit out of control for those of us who aren't thrilled about cold or snow.  Between the latest weather term to hit the news - the Polar Vortex, which has us expecting lows around 5 degrees or so all this week, without the wind chill, and then we have the snow....I guess I should be happy to have all of the W2's to keep me busy!

So, instead of posting some pictures of the latest snow, which we're predicted to be in the 10 - 15 inch range....I thought I'd share some warm weather memories!

These are some of my favorite beaches!


Positano, Italy



Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica



Ambergris Caye, Belize


Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
 

Fajarado, Puerto Rico

There, that makes me feel a bit happier!  They say sunshine does that!  Even maybe a bit of virtual sunshine!  So, back to counting the days until the end of January, and until the sun shines a bit warmer!

I'll be back to sharing our family trip to Costa Rica as well!  I haven't forgotten!

Comments

  1. Your blog was insightful. You inspired me http://www.top10travelwebsites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you have enjoyed my blog and honored to have been inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

San Pedro, hustle and bustle!

You'd better Belize it!

A Beautiful Morning