Friday, November 1, 2013

A little of this and a little of that...what and where to next?

It was a long adventure, and it it took about four months for me to tell you, my faithful readers all about it!  But I had a great time sharing our European Adventure, as it has come to be known...with all of you!  Doing so, along with writing my trip reviews on some of the travel sites that helped me so much in my planning of this trip and some of my past trips, mainly cruise critic and fodors, has absolutely ignited my passion for blogging and writing again! Before writing about this past adventure I really neglected this blog for far too long and I plan to not do that again!  

Unfortunately though I have to admit I have no trips planned in the near future to blog about!  This is unusual for me.  Not to say I don't have the constant "what if" trips running around in my head and the virtual trips planned almost daily as I day dream about where we will head next!  I'm sure one of those will eventually come to life!  Hopefully sooner than later!

In the mean time, I've been keeping busy with creating trip journals and photo books with my favorite on line photo book creating company, My Publisher.  If you haven't ever used this one - give them a shot!  Condensing all of my pictures down to a couple of books has been nearly impossible, and I'm up to Volume 7!  But that should do it!  



And for those who haven't been following along on facebook, I've started selling my prints on Etsy!  There is a sample of what's available on the sidebar of the blog, but anything you've seen here is available, even if you don't see it, it can be created as a custom order!  Not only prints, but note cards and phone cases too!  The selection will be updated often, so be sure to check back frequently!  

Wrapping up this post, since I jumped in here with this European trip in the middle of our Family Trip to Costa Rica back in 2010, (!!!!)  I'm going to resume that story right were we left off!  My last post, in July of 2008 left us Walking In the Trees!  




Next up....we head to our next location in Costa Rica..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment