Fireworks on the Breakaway and the 80s!


So, tonight was the fireworks! Pretty much the theme of the night was the "80s" Pretty fun if you're my age! So, around 10:30 up at Spice H20 they started the Awesome 80s Party. Basically a big 80s dance party with videos on the screen and the crew all decked out in 80s clothing. I'm not usually one who is much into the deck parties, but what the heck - fireworks were coming up, and 80s music - Megan and I went up and joined in the fun and really, we had a great time! 



We noticed about 10 minutes or so before the fireworks the kids from the teen club started to filter into the crowd. We saw Alex come in with a bunch of friends. He didn't see us, and that was probably just as well. He was having a good time with his new friends. They hung around through the fireworks and left shortly after.




Megan and I hung around for a pretty long time after the fireworks, during the 80s party and had a really good time. It was a concert like atmosphere. I have to say, it was a great time after leaving Bermuda. I loved the way they combined the whole event!



But tomorrow would be our last day, a sea day and always a day I have such mixed feelings during! The day of packing up and heading home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Pedro, hustle and bustle!

You'd better Belize it!

Swimming with the sharks!